TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Online Form 2020 – Sarkari Naukari – 223 Post, Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Online Form has released job vacancy for the Recruitment Post OfAssistant Surgeon (General) On Temporary Basis In Tamil Nadu Medical Service. Interested Candidates Read the Full Notification Before Apply.
Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board (TNMRB) Is Invited Online Application Form For The Recruitment Post Of Assistant Surgeon (General) On Temporary Basis In Tamil Nadu Medical Service. Interested Candidates Read the Full Notification Before Apply.
TN MRB Assistant Surgeon – Important Dates
- Application Start Date: 22/05/2020
- Application Last Date: 29/05/2020
TN MRB Assistant Surgeon – Application Fee
- SC/ SCA/ ST/ DAP(PH): Rs. 500/-
- Others: Rs. 1000/-
- Pay Fee Via Online Mode.
TN MRB Assistant Surgeon – Age Limit
- Age As On 01/07/2020
- Maximum Age: 35 Years
- (For Age Relaxation See Notification)
TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Online Form Total Post : 223
TN MRB Assistant Surgeon – Eligibility Criteria
Assistant Surgeon (General) :- –
MBBS Degree From Recognized University/ Institute.In Addition To The Above, The Candidate :
- Must be a registered practitioner within the meaning of the Madras Medical Registration Act, 1914.
- Must have served as House Surgeon (CRRI) for a period of not less than twelve months.
- Candidates should have registered their name in the Tamil Nadu Medical Council on or before the date of the Competitive Examination (Computer Based Test).
- If a candidate claims that the educational qualification possessed by him/her is equivalent though not the same as those prescribed for the appointment, the onus of proof rests with the candidate.
- Candidate on the date of the Board’s Notification for the post should possess adequate knowledge in Tamil. Candidates who do not possess an adequate knowledge in Tamil may also apply. If selected, they should pass the Second Class Language Test (Full Test) in Tamil within a period of two years from the date of their appointment, failing which they will be discharged from service.
TN MRB Assistant Surgeon – Post Wise Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Backlog||No. of Vancacies|
|Assistant Surgeon (General)||75||148|